Monday, June 27, 2011

myspace funny graphics

images Myspace Love Graphics myspace funny graphics. Yourgreat collection of funny
  • Yourgreat collection of funny

  • TimeSaver
    05-22 10:20 AM
    bump for help.

    wallpaper Yourgreat collection of funny myspace funny graphics. myspace graphics
  • myspace graphics

  • abcdefgh
    12-15 02:48 PM
    I believe CGFNS is for foreign nationals who train outside the US. If you train here, I don't think you need it.

    Well, when I talked to lawyer, even though he knew I have degree and Nclex from US, he asked me to get CGFNS visa screen.

    Does this makes sense?

    Thanks for you answer.

    myspace funny graphics. These MySpace funny graphics
  • These MySpace funny graphics

  • kiran8376
    09-08 11:51 AM
    My employer did it himself, he did not use the lawyer.

    2011 myspace graphics myspace funny graphics. MySpace Graphics amp; MySpace
  • MySpace Graphics amp; MySpace

  • GCAmigo
    12-24 08:24 PM
    What does this mean?


    myspace funny graphics. myspace graphics, myspace
  • myspace graphics, myspace

  • sreeusa
    03-21 06:10 PM
    Hi All

    I got a RFE on my Substitute 140 ( PD is 2005) where they are asking for 2007 tax returns which are not filed yet, applied for extension. 2005 and 2006 tax returns are good.
    Can someone suggest me what to do in this situation.
    Any suggestions or any format leters...etc
    Please suggest


    myspace funny graphics. myspacequot; titlequot;Funny
  • myspacequot; titlequot;Funny

  • Sai gc
    08-07 10:47 PM
    Hi ,
    I received NOID on my i 485 (to be precise here is what it states)
    1)" 140 filled on behalf of you has been revoked by my previous employer ,also mentioned as it is after 180 days of filling my 485 ,but my application still valid with in the meaning of section 204 of the act.
    but they asked for employment verification letter from my recent employer with duties,educational qualification and offered wage of salary as it is .
    2) Inmatter of semerjian ,it was held that an immigrant alien with in the purview of section 212 (a)(14) must establish a bona fied intent to work in USA,immediately or in fore seeable future,in his or her qualifying endeavour or in a related field.
    3) It was further held in matter of tanaham ,18 I & N dec.339(reg.comm.1981)under section 245 of act who meets the objective pre requisites is merely eligible to apply for adjustment of status. when an alien seeks the favourable exercise of discretion by this service ,it is incumbent up on alien to establish that he or she merits adjustment

    what does number 2 and 3 mean? what should be provided in evidence to that?Please advice.

    The date on the notice is june 23 rd ,but i received my mail 2 weeks back to the adress where i work.(say july 24 th)
    Iam away from that adress since 2 weeks

    Responded to my RFE with EVL (emploment verification)way back in august 2008 through attorney .so considering the date on notice that is june 23 rd. 33 days time has passed.but when i consider the date i received i still have time,which date should i consider,iam confused....,is it OK if i send my reply next week.Now iam worried,as just now i came to know about my letter from uscis(no online update though). what to do now,iam worried ,please advice.



    myspace funny graphics. titlequot;Myspace Funny
  • titlequot;Myspace Funny

  • nashorn
    12-12 03:42 AM
    anybody please...
    Many threads here are on this, you've got to look for it and read. You've asked a question that has been asked and answered many times. That is why nobody has answered your questions.

    In brief, you can use AP to come back, and work with H1B for the company who filed your H1B petition, and you can extend or transfer your H1B as well. You can also work on EAD for anyone you want, but you cannot come back to H1B.

    There is more on other threads that will make you feel more positive about these answers, and helpful info on traval with AP.

    2010 These MySpace funny graphics myspace funny graphics. Myspace Love Graphics
  • Myspace Love Graphics

  • chanduv23
    07-27 02:49 PM
    Can you give some inputs on my query..??

    I am now thinking of joining an Indian based company and work for same company in US. With this I can always have a base in India and can think of relocate back if need arises. Can anyone tell me the recruiting procedure for some major companies for an applicant like me ? or How to get a recruited to Indian company while being in US..??

    My area of expertise is 3.5, AJAX, SQL Server., C#. I hold BE in CS and later completed MS in US. I have been working in US from past 5 years after completing MS.

    Greatly appreciate any inputs on this�

    Interesting queston. Now if you want to look for such a job, you need not really restrict to Indian based companies like TCS , INFY etc... A lot of MNCs have moved IT to India and other countries - A lot of American companies do have offshore development centers in other countries - right from Microsoft, Dell, HP, AMD .................the list will go on and on - a lot of employees relocated to their home countries and some also travel back and forth on business trips ...

    Now, if you think that it is in your best intrests to join companies like Infosys, TCS etc.. a lot of those jobs are filled via referrals through existing employees or once in a while they have reqruiting drive across the country


    myspace funny graphics. Myspace Funny Pictures
  • Myspace Funny Pictures

  • go_guy123
    10-01 04:49 PM
    in the end someone is talking sense.....

    Yes its is a very good development....especially a hispanic lobby group is saying this.
    Still other allied group need to eventually come to the conclusion and only then it can

    The Hispanic lobby is agitating for the Dream Act which is held up by CIR.
    But fight is not over yet. The nursing lobby is also focusing on this.

    If piecemeal happens, a major fight will erupt between
    Eb2/3 crowd and the nursing lobby over who gets to feast on the recaptured visas.
    Nursing lobby wants the recaptured visas first.

    hair MySpace Graphics amp; MySpace myspace funny graphics. Myspace Funny Graphics
  • Myspace Funny Graphics

  • Blog Feeds
    05-21 11:00 PM
    Acting Associate Director Donald Neufeld has issued revised guidance regarding the
    I-90 Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card. The guidance is dated February 6, 2009.

    Previously, if an I-90 applicant presented a national security concern or had a record of arrest or presented an �Egregious Public Safety� concern, then the USCIS adjudicator was instructed to immediately suspend adjudication of the 1-90 and refer the case to ICE.

    The problem with that position, as pointed out in the Neufeld memo, is that an I-90 applicant who is a Lawful Permanent Resident LPR holds that status until he or she either abandons it themselves or has it revoked through rescission or removal proceedings. Therefore, until the LPR status is either abandoned or revoked, the applicant is entitled to evidence of his or her status.

    Now, the Neufeld memo provides that all 1-90 applications will be adjudicated when all of the basic filing requirements and conditions have been met:

    1. The applicant has established his or her identity; and

    2. It has been established that the applicant is a lawful permanent resident.

    Once those conditions have been met, the I-90 should be approved regardless of whether derogatory information comes up during the fingerprint and IBIS checks. If that happens, the I-90 should still be approved first and the derogatory information issue addressed second, presumable with a referral to ICE.

    In the past, some applicants have been served with Requests for Evidence (RFE) asking for arrest records or court dispositions. Now any RFE that is issued must be limited to requesting supporting documentation related to establishing identity or status.

    More... (


    myspace funny graphics. MySpace Graphics
  • MySpace Graphics

  • gc_dedo
    09-09 07:30 PM
    I just sent un-notarized copies
    I have the original.

    hot myspace graphics, myspace myspace funny graphics. alk to myself MySpace Graphics
  • alk to myself MySpace Graphics

  • mihird
    06-16 10:20 AM
    Does anyone know if you can file for I-485 on a B1/B2 or do you need to have an H4 status?

    It seems to me, you are on a B1/B2 and are contemplating a marriage to a "485 current" green card benfeciary...and subsequently filing the 485 jointly with your would be other half...

    The intention in a B class visa is very weak and its purpose very limited. It is best to not do anything while on the B visa, and relinquish the B status, then either re-enter on a stronger intent visa (H1/H4 or L1) and then file 485 or file the 485 from outside the country.

    Any change of status from a B class visa is usually looked upon with a frown by the USCIS...

    Even if you are not contemplating a marriage, but are already married for long but just happen to be in the US on a B Class visa, it is best to reliquish your B status, before doing anyting...


    house myspace funny graphics myspace funny graphics. qee on Myspace
  • qee on Myspace

  • vikki76
    07-24 05:35 PM
    Once you use your 485 related EAD , then you can switch back to H1-B . If this switch is less than an year, then there is a possibilty you might, but definitely after an year, you will need to apply for fresh H-1 subject to quota and all.
    If you are primary applicant, then my advise would be to use H1-B if you can.

    tattoo myspacequot; titlequot;Funny myspace funny graphics. Myspace Graphics Myspace
  • Myspace Graphics Myspace

  • alexgeek
    01-17 02:14 PM
    That's C# but I think that particular code will work with any .NET language.


    pictures titlequot;Myspace Funny myspace funny graphics. My Space Funny Graphics
  • My Space Funny Graphics

  • supers789
    01-02 12:59 PM
    Case Summary:
    * Employer A = Previous Employer with whom I have my I-140 approved
    * Employer B = Current Employer. I do not have a PERM or I-140 approved with this employer. I used my I-140 with Emp.A to get a 3 year extension when I transferred from Emp.A to Emp.B [So now, due to this extension, I have my H1-B approved upto Aug'08 instead of June 2006, which was the end of my H1-B six years]
    * Employer C = Future Employer. I am planning to move from Emp.B and join this Employer now.

    Can I use my I-140 from Emp.A to get multiple 3 year extensions with Emp.C when I change my job from Emp.B to Emp.C, or after joining Emp.C ?

    [Please note: I do not have an approved I-140 from Emp.B at this time, and I have used my I-140 from Emp.A once to get a 3-year extension when I transfered from Emp.A to Emp.B. Can I use it yet again when I move to my third Employer, Emp.C or when I transfer my H1 from Emp.B to Emp.C]. This is assuming that the dates will not be current when I transfer or file for extensions.

    dresses alk to myself MySpace Graphics myspace funny graphics. funny myspace comments
  • funny myspace comments

  • wandmaker
    08-18 09:07 AM
    Hi all,
    I am currently out of USA.My new employer has submitted H1 Transfer and extension of stay.
    The petition has been approved along with new I-94. I have the original I-797 with me .

    I understand that we have to surrender I-94 before leaving USA.But in my case I got I-94 after I left USA.Now I need to go for visa stamping in India.

    Should I submit the new I-94 to the US consulate in India?

    Please advise.

    Thank you

    Follow the instructions here after your return -

    I-94 Departure Card - U.S. Embassy Bern Switzerland (


    makeup Myspace Funny Pictures myspace funny graphics. myspace funny graphics
  • myspace funny graphics

  • mrsr
    06-25 12:05 PM
    What date should we write on the form beside signature if we are planing to send the packet by 1st july .

    girlfriend Myspace Graphics Myspace myspace funny graphics. and funny graphics scraps
  • and funny graphics scraps

  • cygent
    08-01 05:42 PM
    Moderator, Please close this thread. There is enough info. on the forums, no need to be so selfish.

    hairstyles MySpace Graphics myspace funny graphics. funny Myspace Comments
  • funny Myspace Comments

  • needhelp!
    09-12 04:02 PM
    I see that you just became a member of IV. Welcome to this strong and active community of people just like you!!

    I don't have your answer, I just hope that you will be an active and contributing (not just money, time and effort as well) member and will help IV achieve the greatest good in terms of the green card process reform. Ofcourse you will benefit from it yourself.

    You can do something right away!
    I suggest you check out the Media Campaign thread (
    The Signature Petition thread (
    and the Funding Drive thread (

    Welcome aboard!! I am sure you will be getting your answer pretty quick.

    And last but not the least, the best thing you can do is to attend the DC rally on Sept 18.

    11-09 09:26 PM
    You are asked to assume the position of President of USA and given power to do ONE immigration reform. What will be your reform?

    My attempt:
    Issue Green Card to anyone who have worked legally in USA for five years and abolish Labor, I-140 and I-485 processes. :D

    Please channelize your positive energy for IV. Have you joined a State chapter? Join a State chapter now and talk to your chapter lead and help towards IVs cause :)

    07-20 09:40 PM
    Does anyone know if the B1 visa can be extended in US? The visa stamp on the passport is for 6months. when entered US, the officer granted 5.5 months of stay.......

    I am thinking I simply appy for B1 extension 30 days before I-94 expiry date and the actual visa stamp on the visa does not it true

    Thanks for your time!!

    Yes you can extend your B1, but you must have a very good reason for your extension request. And you may be questioned next time you come into the country. I have a friend that was questioned on a returning trip to the US

    No comments:

    Post a Comment